Bai is looking for a Production Manager that can support the success of production runs at one of our co-manufacturing partners.
The production and project manager is a liaison between BAI Brands LLC and the Manufacturing facilities that produce a specific group of products that are from a specific category.
- Ensures that a line of communication between BAI and Manufacturing facility(ies) exists and is healthy and maintained at all times.
- Understands, tracks and reacts to production metrics including but not limited to: bottles produced, percent yield, efficiency, downtime, defect rates, rework, etc.
- Is cognizant of quality metrics such as brix, pH, Vitamin C, fill weights, etc.
- Takes a proactive approach to ensure, through organization, leadership and other appropriate methods that no issues arise during commissioning of new products, use of new suppliers, change of manufacturing equipment, etc.
- Is able to analyze and understand equipment and break it down into functional units: pumps, valves, pipe, probes/sensors/gauges etc.
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills that facilitates troubleshooting and continuous improvement of equipment and processes.
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing (aseptic beverage manufacturing preferred) or a bachelor's degree in engineering, biology, chemistry, mathematics, or a related field.
- Lean and Six Sigma certification (green belt or better) is a plus.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time/Entry-Mid Level
Location: Pennsauken, NJ
Back to top