Human Resources Manager
Imagine a world full of flavor and packed with goodness! This is our envisioned future, and we are working every day to make this world a reality. Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. We are in the throes of a “bevolution,” and we want to bring everyone along on our journey because we know this is a world in which we all want to live. It is time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
We have an opening for a Human Resources Manager at Bai Brands’ warehouse facility located in Bordentown, NJ. This is a great opportunity for a mid-level Human Resources professional.
• Manage day to day operations of HR functions and Payroll duties at the Warehouse
• Obtain requisition requests, post jobs, and source resumes for all approved employee hires in coordination with Corporate HR.
• Screen applicants, schedule interviews, obtain completed applications for employment for all those interviewed and maintain records for all applicants.
• Collecting new hire paperwork, and providing new hire info to Payroll
• Compile, file, and update all recruitment records
• Conduct warehouse new hire orientations, new hire training, and exit interviews
• Set up new hires in payroll and time tracking systems, track paid time off requests, accruals, and approvals, reconcile time clock hours, PTO, process status changes, process terminations, and obtain payroll missed punch forms for all missed punches.
• Communicating payroll errors, omissions, retro pay, and anything outside of regular hours worked to the Assistant Controller for processing on Payroll.
• Maintain payroll records separate from personnel records including all status changes and other payroll changes.
• Obtain doctor's notes for Paid Leaves of Absence, maintain confidentiality of these records, and store them separately from other payroll and personnel records.
• Assisting employees with general payroll and benefit questions.
• Create training calendars and schedule training for all Warehouse employees in cooperation and in coordination with Warehouse managers, ADP Business Partners, ADP Risk Management Consultants, QA/QC Department, Safety Consultants, Corporate HR, etc.
• Compile, file and update all training records, including attendance sheets, lesson plans, etc.
• Work with ADP Business Partner and Corporate HR to provide a continuous platform for employee learning and professional development opportunities.
General HR Functions
• Working alongside Managers/Supervisors to assist them in enforcing HR related policies and procedures, assisting and guiding managers with documenting performance issues, and escalating performance matters to Corporate HR or ADP Business Partner.
• Reporting any workers’ compensation incidents/accidents, notifying Corporate HR, and maintaining records of these reports.
• Ensuring compliance with State and Federal employment regulations.
• Escalate all Leaves of Absence, FMLA, ADA, Disability, W.C. or other types of leaves to Corporate HR for processing.
• Update ADP as necessary as it relates to changes in work status, leaves of absence, returns to work etc. in coordination with communicating with Corporate HR
• Responsible for posting and issuing State and Federal mandatory employee notices
• Oversee Warehouse OSHA records.
• Oversee I9's and maintain these files separate from other personnel folders
• Notify Corporate HR of any employees on light duty or missing work due to worker's compensation claims.
• Assist in any other projects assigned.
• This position will also assist Corporate HR as needed with various projects.
• A Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Behavior or related preferred.
• PHR or SPHR preferred
• Must be a self-starter and strategic thinker
• Ability to see cause and effect of all HR related decisions and ability to see the bigger picture and potential implications of decisions and communications
• Knowledge of Federal and State regulations and laws as they relate to employment practices, and the ability to identify areas of fairness, inequalities, risks, and potential areas of concern when conducting daily HR duties
• Ability to identify confidentially sensitive material and handle this information appropriately
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all HR related information
• Must have at least 3 years of Human Resources Assistant or relevant experience
• At least 2 years of Administrative experience preferably in a warehouse setting
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• Bilingual – Spanish preferred
Bai is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Meet Some of Bai Brands's Employees
Territory Development Manager
On the road and in the selling zone, Durale gets Bai Brands' business deals done—establishing profitable business relationships with store managers and getting cases on store shelves.
Back to top