Financial Planning Analyst
Imagine a world full of flavor and packed with goodness! This is our envisioned future, and we are working every day to make this world a reality. Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverae landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. We are in the throes of a "bevolution," and we want to bring everyone along on our journey because we know this is a world in which we all want to live. It is time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
We are seeking a high-performing Financial Planning Analyst who will bring ambition and the desire to join a positive, winning team. The ideal candidate will track budget expenses, create financial planning strategies, statistical analysis’, reporting, forecasting, and more. The position requires a high-energy, self-motivated, organized, energetic, and creative team player with Financial Planning and Analyst experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Defines financial situations by completing quantitative analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
• Researches to compile data, prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
• Evaluates optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns.
• Values assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential.
• Recommends debt structures by analyzing refinancing options.
• Builds financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
• Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance/accounting or related field.
• Must be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and comfortable working within integrated software systems.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Financial Planning and Analyst experience
• Motivated, detail oriented, and excellent time management skills.
• A high level of competence and accuracy/attention to detail.
• All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory completion of background check.
Bai Brands is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Bai Brands's Employees
Territory Development Manager
On the road and in the selling zone, Durale gets Bai Brands' business deals done—establishing profitable business relationships with store managers and getting cases on store shelves.
Back to top