District Sales Manager - Ogden, UT
Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. Listed in the top 20 of Forbes record of America’s Most Promising Companies in 2015, now is the time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
We are seeking an energetic brand evangelist with boundless positive energy who is willing to “go the extra mile”. If you are tired of selling “me too” products and want to get in on the ground floor of the next beverage success story, then please read on, or check us out @www.drinkbai.com.
In this role, you will manage the day to day sales and support of a designated DSD branch within a specific territory. You will be responsible for: delivering a branch level sales plan; achieving company revenue and profit targets; and managing street level execution of sales, marketing and POS, while minimizing distributor chargebacks. The position requires the ability to implement approved programming with key accounts, distributors, and the area sales team. Furthermore, you will ensure that Bai is “top of mind” with the distributor and that the distributor’s efforts, key account calls and programs are aligned with your business plans.
- Accurate and timely forecasts for case volume, spending and profitability
- Business planning and analysis
- Branch level sales and profit targets
- Chargeback administration
- Pricing by segment
- Monthly branch reviews
- Relationships with branch management as well as the distributor network
- Training and development of distributors
- Accountability at street level
- Building displays
- Setting up racks
- A minimum of 5 years gourmet/specialty food or beverage experience
- A proven track record of sales management experience & achievement
- Distributor management skills
- Experience managing distributors
- Excellent presentation and communication skills -- both written and verbal
- Must have own computer
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, and powerpoint)
- Must have a car, be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 35lbs
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to balance on ladder
- Must be abel to reach overhead
- Ideal candidate lives in the territory
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus, car allowance and benefits commensurate with experience level.
Bai Brands is an equal opportunity employer
Back to top