Imagine a world full of flavor and packed with goodness! This is our envisioned future, and we are working every day to make this world a reality. Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. We are in the throes of a “bevolution,” and we want to bring everyone along on our journey because we know this is a world in which we all want to live. It is time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
We are seeking a high-performing Assistant Controller who will bring ambition and the desire to join a positive, winning team. The ideal candidate will work under the guidance of the Controller and assist in preparing and reporting financial statements conforming to principals of accounting and regulatory requirements. The position requires a high-energy, self-motivated, organized, energetic, and creative team player with Finance and Accounting experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the controller in the direction of accounting functions and ensuring timeliness and accuracy of financial statements
• Prepare budgets and financial reports, overseeing their evaluation
• Present various accounting reports to top management and making suitable observations and recommendations as necessary
• Managing operational data and maintaining data accuracy and integrity
• Preventing inaccuracies in financial statements by setting up internal control systems and adopting proper policies for financial reporting
• Reviewing financial data periodically to ensure fairness and completeness of the data
• Conduct account reconciliations and analysis
• Assist in monthly and yearly closings
• Assists in overseeing accounts receivable and accounts payable areas of the finance department
• Audits workflow to ensure accounting transactions are processed accurately and in compliance with industry standards
• Bachelor’s Degree and CPA required. GP Experience preferred.
• Must be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and comfortable working within integrated software systems
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Financial Planning and Analyst experience
• Motivated, detail oriented, and excellent time management skills
• A high level of competence and accuracy/attention to detail
• All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory completion of background check
Bai Brands is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Bai Brands's Employees
Territory Development Manager
On the road and in the selling zone, Durale gets Bai Brands' business deals done—establishing profitable business relationships with store managers and getting cases on store shelves.
Back to top