YRK USW Maint Persn Elec
Maintenance Person Electrical to support the 3rd Shift operation, 10:00 pm to 6:30 am. Position is union represented. Rate is $25.77/hr plus $.78/hr for shift differential. Benefits package included.
- -Inspects, tests, dismantles, and performs electrical repairs;
- -Performs maintenance duties on the plant production equipment and office buildings;
- -Receives instructions and work orders from Process Supervisor, Assistant Process Supervisor, Lead Person or Self Directed Work Team;
- -Interprets wiring diagrams, drawings, sketches and work orders to determine isolation of electrical circuits to minimize interruptions of production during repair or installation operations;
- -Determines, obtains, and transports necessary tools, materials and equipment using mobile lifts or trucks as required;
- -Installs electrical wiring, electrical heating units, motor and machinery controls, power and lighting transformers;
- -Makes electrical adjustments and repairs minor mechanical deficiencies in plant equipment such as welding machines, cranes, electrical tools, building's electrical circuits, air conditioners, public address systems, etc.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top