YRK USW Maint Persn Elec
The York site of BAE Systems is presently seeking a Maintenance Person Electrical to support the 3rd Shift operation, 10:00 pm to 6:30 am. Weekend work occasional. Position is union represented.
Rate is $25.77/hr plus $.78/hr for shift differential. Benefits package included.
- Inspecting, testing, dismantling, and performing electrical repairs;
- Performing maintenance duties on the plant production equipment and office buildings;
- Receiving and working from instructions and work orders from Process Supervisor, Assistant Process Supervisor, Lead Person or Self Directed Work Team;
- Interpreting wiring diagrams, drawings, sketches and work orders to determine isolation of electrical circuits to minimize interruptions of production during repair or installation operations;
- Determining, obtaining, and transporting necessary tools, materials and equipment using mobile lifts or trucks as required;
- Installing electrical wiring, electrical heating units, motor and machinery controls, power and lighting transformers;
- Making electrical adjustments and repairs minor mechanical deficiencies in plant equipment such as welding machines, cranes, electrical tools, building's electrical circuits, air conditioners, public address systems, etc.
- Returning to designated areas all tools, materials and equipment not in use;
- Using personal computers or data acquisition devices (i.e. bar-code) as required;
- Keeping work area clean and safe.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top