XML Content Manager (Vasont), Principal
Creates and revises complex technical documentation, publishing and software tools, code and accessories such as XML, S1000 D, and SGML authoring and publishing suites, style sheets, Document Type Definition, Data Modules, business rules, XSL-FO, and FOSI’s in support of the marketing, operation, repair, and maintenance of company Technical Documentation products. Ensures all modified or developed tools, processes, accessories and software code conforms to company, industry and government standards and specifications, and that they perform the functions intended.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelors Degree and 8+ Years experience OR High School/GED and 14+ years of relevant work experience. Required Skills and Education
- - Expert level knowledge of markup languages.
- - Experience with one of the following XML Content Management Systems like Vasont, Siberlogic, SDL Contenta
Preferred Skills and Education — Experience with Vasont Component Content Management System (CCMS) strongly preferred .
- - Experience with XML development tools like XMl Oxygen and XML Spy.
- - Experience writing XML to XML or XML to text transforms with XSLT 1.0 or 2.0.
- - Knowledge of XSL-FO 1.1 functionality.
- - Experience with xPath.
- - Experience with S1000D and S1000D Common Source Databases like Inmedius.
- - Experience with MIL-STD-40051, MIL-STD-38784, and/or MIL-DTL-24784.
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services Posting BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. With headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, this Platform and Services Group of BAE Systems employs nearly 11,000 professionals at more than 30 locations worldwide. Platform and Services is a global leader in the design, development, production, and service support of armored combat vehicles, major and minor caliber naval guns and missile launchers, canisters, artillery systems, and intelligent munitions. People are the greatest asset in any Company … BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential. Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled
Back to top