Workflow Manager Sr - Quality
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
This position will serve as the IT Project Workflow Manager responsible for supporting management in overseeing processes and workflow for a growing line of business located in Sterling, Virginia. Act as Project Workflow Manager distributing work, assisting in order fulfillment, and process implementation while supporting the Service Delivery management team, approximately 100 technical contractor support members and vendor on-site support. The Project Workflow Manager is responsible for monitoring and managing their assigned areas of responsibility with the goal of meeting pre-defined contractual service level agreement (SLAs).
Additional, the Project Workflow Manager provides assistance and input to Service Delivery management team for performance management and reviews.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Task tracking for all internally-generated tasking as well as external tasks assigned using the IT Service Management (ITSM) tool
- Provide management with workflow recommendations, assists with troubleshooting performances/standards issues, and ensures the required technical documentation is sufficient
- Provide support to users and administrators of the Service Knowledge Management System (SKMS) including review of the Knowledge Management Database (KMDB) for incoming and outgoing correspondence ensuring use of proper templates, proper grammar and correct formatting
- Assignment of new work orders to team members and maintain workload among team members
- Act as first contact for questions regarding workflow processes and procedures; will work with multiple IC ITSM technicians in facilitating use of their ITSM's tool
- Coordinating training of Operations staff for the workflow procedures
- Maintain consistent communication with managers with regard to potential problems in workflow or performance
- Maintains vendor documentation which supports workflow efforts (search parameters, turnaround time, cost, accuracy in reporting, etc.)
- Create and review workflow reports for accuracy and content
- Responsible for allocating appropriate resources for assignment to ensure on-time scheduled service delivery in accordance with SLAs
- The Project Workflow Manager also serves as a Change Coordinator
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top