Windows Systems Administrator
* Job Description BAE Systems has a job opening for a Systems Administrator in Merrimack, NH. Seeking a multi-skilled IT systems administrator to support a project Engineering Team.
In this role, you will build, configure, administer and troubleshoot Virtual Windows servers and work with IT SMEs to apply hardening policies on systems for classified use to RMF standards; and document system configuration for new and existing systems.
You should be customer service oriented, attentive to detail, self-motivated and work well in teams. Flexibility in approach to finding solutions, the ability to understand and act on the customer needs and priorities, and learn new technologies quickly are some of the qualities a successful candidate will have. You will also need to be willing to respond to occasional off-hours outages and take part in service restoration efforts
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- 6+ years of experience in supporting Windows operating environments.
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and later.
- Virtual Machine technologies: VMware ESXi/vSphere.
- TCP/IP and Microsoft Networking concepts.
- Skills at managing Windows security policies and access management tools.
-CompTIA Security+ (or equivalent) with CE
Preferred Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Experience with centralized authentication technologies such as Active Directory, NIS and LDAP.
- Backup systems: Netbackup, Backup Exec, Veeam
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top