Website Dev Prin
If you are a technologist who is interested in using modern web development tools and wants to work on a highly collaborative and supportive team, we are interested in talking to you. We have an opening for a web developer to join a cross-functional Agile team that designs and develops multi-tiered web applications using AngularJS and Java REST web services (Jersey + Hibernate).
We are looking for candidates that are able and eager to learn our current technology stack and have a solid grasp on the fundamentals of web development and object-oriented programming. We will consider candidates that have experience with any web technologies if they are the right fit for the team and will provide on-the-job training to get you up to speed quickly.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Writing well-documented and well-tested code to implement user stories defined in our Agile process
- Researching current and upcoming technologies that will be useful to the development environment and system architecture
- Participating in architectural planning meetings, technical exchanges, and code reviews
- Participating in sprint and release planning meetings to translate business requirements into user stories
- Participating in the migration of the application from a standalone web server to an AWS cloud environment
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top