Provide Website Design support to the Division of Enterprise Web Systems.
- designing interfaces for data retrieval tools;
- graphic design;
- Experience in designing large interactive websites (web portfolio, please)
- Experience in highly trafficked websites
- Experience working on both Windows and UNIX environments
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite software (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Knowledge of design principles, typography, user interface, web standards, and usability
Preferred Skills and Education Working knowledge of PHP, SQL, PERL is a plus
Working knowledge in responsive/adaptive design is highly desirable
Working knowledge with a Content Management System is highly desirable
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top