Web Developer, TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- Sterling, VA
BAE Systems is looking for a software/web developer level 3 for a the newly awarded ISEE contract with the Bolling AFB customer. This contract will have a minimum of a 5 year POP. Candidate performs as a technical expert in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or complex enhancements to existing software.
- Work with Business Analysts to translate requirements and user stories into functioning software
- Troubleshoot and debug software
- Participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint retrospectives, and sprint demos
- Responsible for code documentation
- Address defects
- Apply the appropriate standards, secure coding practices, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development lifecycle
- Support the Authority to Operate (ATO) process
- Experience with API Development and Integration
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing
- Experience with Interface Bus Development Platforms and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) solutions
- Experience with agile development tools (i.e. JIRA and Confluence)
- Experience with Orchestration and Automation in a cloud based environment
- Workflow Development
- Languages/Frameworks: JAVA, CSS, HTML, Angular, React, MQ, etc.
- Experience in User Interface/User Experience development
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a hybrid-remote work environment
- Education and Experience
High School Diploma + 8 years
Associate's Degree + 6 years
Bachelor's Degree + 4 years
Master's Degree + 2 years
PhD + 0 years
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification
- Languages: PHP and python
- Experience in deployment and configuration in a Microsoft Azure environment
- Experience with Enterprise Records Management (ERM) and Intelligent Data Extraction (IDE) solution
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Team Work: Able to enthuse and maintain project interest. Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team. Prepared to challenge ideas within a group in a constructive way.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context. Excellent active listening skills.
- Quantitative Management: Ability to determine process measures and track to determine process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions.
- Results oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the tasks
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top