Web Application Developer
The software development team at Advanced GEOINT Systems (AGS) – Systems Integration Group (SIG) develops, implements, and integrates state-of-the art sensor-data processing and analytics technologies, providing compact and scalable solutions to challenging problems in areas of video analytics, sensor data processing, computer vision, and machine learning.
As a member of the software development team, the Web Application Developer will work with members of our software team, product managers, and customers to design and develop existing and new user interfaces for the exploitation of multi-source intelligence data. The ideal candidate will interface with management as well as end users; enjoys learning in a challenging environment; can work on multiple teams and projects; and can apply their technical skill in solving real-world problems.
Assignments for this position include:
- Development and enhancement of the existing “Hawkeye” multi-source data exploitation application.
- Development and enhancement of the next-generation “GXP InMotion” real-time video analysis product. Reference http://www.geospatialexploitationproducts.com/content/gxp-inmotion-desktop/ .
Along with your resume submission, please include at least one application example with source code. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience or an additional four years of experience in lieu of a degree
Developers that know how to profile, optimize, and test their own code will fit best within our skilled and dynamic team.
Other job requirements include:
- Experience developing multi-client, multi-browser web-based graphical user interfaces
- Experience with full-stack web application development processes, including: version control, documentation, code review, testing, building, packaging, and distribution
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain DoD clearance
Preferred Skills and Education While not critical to the open position, experience with following skills are useful in our organization and will be helpful as you expand your roles and responsibilities within BAE Systems:
- Multi-source processing, exploitation, and dissemination workflows
- Full-motion video (FMV) sensors, formats, codecs, and protocols
- Storage, retrieval, and streaming of video streams
- Design and implementation of distributed server-client architectures (e.g., chat services)
- Programming in C, C++, Java, or Matlab
- Server-side framework development
- Testing frameworks (Jasmine, QUnit, Karma or similar)
- REST interface design and data stores (SQL/NoSQL)
- HTML templates (Django, Jinja, Angular, Ember)
- Active contributor to open-source projects
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top