Weapon System Integration Engineer
- Fort Worth, TX
BAE Systems has a new opportunity for a Weapon System Integration Engineer. This is an exciting and challenging position to integrate UK weapons onto the F-35 aircraft. Specific duties include:
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Software development experience using UML design tools such as Rhapsody and C++ development environments such as Greenhills
- Software test and fault isolation methodologies
- Serena Dimensions experience
- Requirements management experience
- Fibre Channel, 1394, and 1553 data protocol experience
- System level integration/testing of complex software implementations
- General all around experience with software and systems engineering processes, methodologies, and tools
- Strong communication skills
- Active Secret clearance
Please note that pursuant to a government contract this position requires U.S. citizenship.
Clearance investigation needs to be within the last 5 years.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- DOORS Requirements Management tool
- Greenhills development environment
- AdaMULTI debugger
- Serena Dimensions
- ITAR and export control
- Previous experience working with UK engineers/understanding cultural differences
- Experience working with Military Customers and other F-35 Partners
- Experience in Weapon Systems Development, Integration and Test
- Prior Military experience
- Experience with ITAR and export control is highly desired
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Back to top