Virginia Ops Director
This Director position will lead all existing programs and opportunities within the Virginia Intelligence space. The Director will provide leadership to their direct reports and work collaboratively with their matrixed functional support teams (TA, Finance, Subcontracts, Contracts, Program Control). Leadership will focus on execution and growth of current business portfolio, developing strategy and opportunities for portfolio expansion, talent development, and team building. Strong leadership, communications skills, business operations expertise, and business development/capture skills must be at the stage needed to grow a $50M business by double digit expansion Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Ensure high levels of execution of assigned portfolio of programs; cost, schedule, technical performance, staffing, quality, and customer engagement) and ensuring program commitments are met, having the authority to make cogent and timely decisions related to the project.
- Develop and execute strategic business plan consistent with the goals and objectives of the company
- Achieve financial objectives established in the annual business plan
- Build and maintain a high level of customer engagement across the portfolio
- Establish productive relationships with counterparts in other segments of the business, vendors, industry partners, customers and staff.
- Attract, develop and retain high performing, diverse talent within the business; build future leaders through mentoring and serving as a role model
- Lead and engage in business development opportunities
- Identify factors that create differentiators in the development of IT services and solutions
- Promote high customer satisfaction to advance the business and meet or exceed growth objectives Collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top