TVEP Operations Manager - RRAD
Position will support an integration program involving military ground tactical vehicles including M-ATV, MaxxPro Family of Vehicles (FoV), RG-31 platforms, and other tactical vehicles. Position supervises and coordinates all aspects of C4I Integration at the RRAD Site including production, logistics, and engineering change efforts.
Position will involve the following tasking:
1. Directs, plans and organizes workloads by estimating scheduling, distributing and controlling work assignments. Manages both priority and routine tasks to achieve economical and efficient utilization of personnel and facilities.
2. Ensures all site activity is within the contractual scope of work, overseas site budget /cost according to schedule, and ensures configuration management processes are in accordance with policy and followed according to guidance provided by the Program Manager or Program Operations Manager.
3. Directs support personnel (Integration, Engineering, Testing, Production Control, Material Control, and Quality Control) in the investigation of production problems encountered in meeting schedule requirements and/or quality standards. Identifies contributing causes and initiates corrective actions.
4. Establishes lines of communication between all site supervisors, determines the area of responsibility and follows up to assure assignments are completed in accordance with procedures and instructions.
5. Maintains and improves customer satisfaction by establishing and promoting an overall continuous improvement plan in all areas.
6. Prepares regular status and financial reports for Customers and Management, conducts and attends regular project progress meetings, prepares bases of estimates and proposal documents, supports contract reviews.
7. Instructs and develops qualified personnel ensuring proper certification to specification requirements. Prepares and discusses performance appraisals and initiates recommendations for employee transactions (i.e., rate changes, reclassifications, etc.). Interviews job applicants and recommends hiring.
8. Oversees appropriate compliance with all safety and health regulations stated by internal company policy and Federal, State and Local applicable standards.
9. Implements Company policy of Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity.
10. Interprets and implements Company policies, standard practices and security requirements.
11. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required by the Program Manager or Program Operations Manager. Occasionally exposed to disagreeable conditions. May work extended hours or weekends. May travel overnight or on weekends. May work second or third shift.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This position is located on Red River Army Depot near Texarkana, TX. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required education: Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree and a Professional certification (DAWIA Lifecycle Logistics Level 2 or equivalent, plus eight (8) years of progressive logistics experience;
OR an Associate’s Degree and a Professional certification (DAWIA Lifecycle Logistics Level 2 or equivalent, plus ten (10) years of logistics experience;
OR a High School Diploma or equivalent and a Professional certification (DAWIA Lifecycle Logistics Level 2 or equivalent, plus fifteen (15) years of logistics experience.
Required Experience: Must have logistics experience on Navy or USMC programs involving the acquisition of logistics elements for system support, and logistics planning to include establishment of maintenance and material management systems and equipment provisioning.
- Ability to gain access to Red River Army Depot and other Government work sites
- 10 years of experience successfully managing projects of moderate size and complexity. Demonstrated experience in supervising, directing, reviewing, and coordinating work performed by other staff and subcontractors while maintaining effective liaison with Customers, Government technical and contracting personnel.
- Significant experience with process improvement in a production environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency with MS Office products.
Preferred Skills and Education Preferred Skills and Education:
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- At least 1 year experience managing aspects of a maintenance, overhaul, or C4I integration project involving ground tactical vehicles such as or similar to M-ATV, MaxxPro, RG-31, MRAP, HMMWV.
- Specific familiarity of integration of tactical C4ISR systems including OGPK, DVE, BFT, TOCNET, DAGR, AN/VRC-92, -92, RWS/CROWS, Duke/Chameleon/CVRJ, AN/VRC-103, -104, -110, -114, VIC, NOTM, ENFIRE, RSPJO Robot, IAA, VOSS.
- Proficiency with SPAWAR’s V.I.S. database to manage configuration, inventory / government property control, and work orders for tactical vehicle integration projects.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top