CO Salary Range: USD 53,400.00 - 98,000.00 per year
Join BAE Systems' Intelligence and Security Sector and be part of an agile team that enables our employees to support our customers and their missions. As a Training Specialist, you will provide consulting and recommendations to managers, supervisors, and the associated workforce on the implementation of quality and process improvement initiatives. Collaborating with an innovative technical team, you will develop and facilitate discovery sessions, planning meetings, training sessions, and process improvement meetings. Training Specialists perform at the forefront of program innovation, proposing, tailoring, and developing quality and process re-engineering improvement efforts (to include the applicable documentation). With a focus on operational improvement and return-on-investment, you will conduct benchmarking, activity modeling, and surveys, effectively gathering and analyzing performance data and metrics for the team. The ability to gather and quantify data whilst working alongside technical subject matter experts is pivotal, as a career with BAE Systems is marked by consistent collaboration.
Salary Range: $53,400.00 - $98,000.00
Employee Benefits: At BAE Systems, we believe in supporting our employees in all aspects of their life including health, financial, and well-being. Employees scheduled to work 20+ hours per week are offered: health, dental, and vision insurance, health savings accounts, 401(k), disability coverage, life and accident insurance. We also have an employee assistance program and other perks that offer discounts on things like home, auto, and pet insurance, as well as a legal plan. Our leave programs include paid time off, holidays, as well as other types of leave including paid parental, military, bereavement, and any applicable federal and state sick leave. Employees may participate in the company recognition program to receive monetary or non-monetary recognition awards. Other incentives may be available based on position level and/or job specifics.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Junior: HS Diploma/GED & 6 years relevant experience OR Associate's Degree & 4 years relevant experience OR Bachelor's Degree & 2 years relevant experience OR Master's Degree.
- Journeyman: HS Diploma/GED & 8 years relevant experience OR Associate's Degree & 6 years relevant experience OR Bachelor's Degree & 4 years relevant experience OR Master's Degree & 2 years relevant experience OR PhD.
- Senior: HS Diploma/GED & 10 years relevant experience OR Associate's Degree & 8 years relevant experience OR Bachelor's Degree & 6 years relevant experience OR Master's Degree & 4 years relevant experience OR PhD & 2 years relevant experience.
- Subject Matter Expert: HS Diploma/GED & 12 years relevant experience OR Associate's Degree & 10 years relevant experience OR Bachelor's Degree & 8 years relevant experience OR Master's Degree & 6 years relevant experience OR PhD & 4 years relevant experience.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Junior: Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years relevant experience.
- Journeyman: Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years relevant experience.
- Senior: Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years relevant experience.
- Subject Matter Expert: Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years relevant experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.