Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We’re ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
The prospective candidate will assist in the design and development of courseware to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner. Serve as a member of the Training Team responsible for leading multiple training activities across various target audiences for a contract developing a common desktop environment for the IC.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develops blended learning training curriculum (Instructor led, computer-based, e-learning, video).
- Assists with training problem resolution.
- Responsible for the delivery of training via multiple instructional design methods and documentation to the customers according to Service Level Agreements.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer ·
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Develop and deliver exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Assist in leading Operations and Maintenance training activities.
- Maintain training project documentation and course folders
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures related to training activities.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education 4+ years’ experience in training development and presentation.
Knowledge of learning theories, instructional design models and/or human performance/human factors analysis
Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) and/or Visual Design skills
Experience in lesson and curriculum planning, design and development skills
Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
Excellent communications skills
Ability to interact with both government customer and learners via the phone, video teleconference, chat or email
Ability to effectively write instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts Preferred Skills and Education Knowledge of Microsoft’s messaging and collaboration products, including Exchange Unified Messaging and Office 365
Knowledge of video pre and post production skills
Ability to conduct instructional research and analysis on learners, context and appropriate learner instructional methods
Experience with Captivate is desired About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top