Training Spec Prin
Join BAE's Intelligence and Security Division and be part of the team of men and women who solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Intelligence and Security division is searching for a Training Coordinator to join our team in Dulles, VA. Are you a highly motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment? This position give you the opportunity to proactively problem solve and independently influence the program and team!
Candidate must possess the ability to:
- Guide new students through different aspects of training as part of the training team.
- Assess different branches and offices to determine training needs.
- Document and inform management of ongoing feedback and impact of training efforts.
- Plan, organize, and conduct training events for students, instructors, and management.
- Consult with upper management and instructors to plan and organize training class schedule.
- Consult with upper management about ways to improve employee training opportunities and availability.
- Maintain a contact list of management, instructors, students and all other internal and external contacts.
- Diligently ensure the customer is informed on all tasks and efforts impacting training.
- Proactively problem solve
- Review and update current SOP's (position, class, processes and procedures)
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top