Training Lead must have expert knowledge and experience in instructional design to develop web-based, classroom and on-the–job training materials including technical and conceptual material for both large and small audiences in a clear concise manner; train internal and customer trainers to ensure quality, consistent and appropriate delivery of training modules. Assist with the design and development of new training curricula, including training manuals and presentations, videos, webinars, activities, workbooks, quizzes and other support materials. Develop and administer training scenarios for students to perform training activities on the training Sandbox through internet.
Training Lead assist with the evaluation of training materials in response to manager requests, audit reviews, contract changes to ensure that training materials are aligned with the FEMA’s logistics supply chain management systems-LSCMS’ application users and support contractual obligations; Assist with the design and development of new training curriculum, including training manuals and presentations, videos, webinars, activities, workbooks, quizzes, standard operation procedures and other support materials; Conduct training needs assessments for the LSCMS users; Provide feedback to management regarding training effectiveness. Assist with the development of new courses and curriculum as requested by management or customer.
Training Lead develops, maintains and publishes the LSCMS training calendar on the FEMA’s internal SharePoint site; Maintains database for all training information and records, including training logs and tracking system for internal certification process; Provides training participants with appropriate certificates; Provide management and customers with data regarding training delivery; Arrange meeting space, equipment and materials for training sessions; Print, assemble and deliver/ship training materials and visual aids to training facilities, ensure training facility’s hardware and software are operational in advance of training sessions, and maintain training files in corporation with customer’s training. Assists students with obtaining training Sandbox accesses required for training; Prepare and submit travel cost estimates for approval and manage travel budget; Assist in developing and maintaining training schedule; May be assigned special projects as needed to support new initiatives; Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor Degree and 12 years work experience or 18 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 12+ years of IT application training delivery to government users and instructors
- Experience in developing complex IT training programs including e-Learning, distance learning, classroom training, curriculums, and courses
- Extensive experience in various training delivery methods with large and small audiences in multiple geographic locations
- Experience in developing Section 508 compliant training materials
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and multimedia techniques, learning management systems and tools including Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, MS Office, SharePoint and Photoshop
- General knowledge of Supply Chain Management Systems Applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Excellent facilitation, organizational and interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with others
Preferred Skills and Education
- Manhattan Associates SCM Application Products
- Microsoft Client Software products
- Technical writing and editing
- Project Management
- Section 508 Accessibility Requirements
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top