Toolroom/Warehouse Level 4
BAE Systems Hawaii Shipyard is hiring in our Toolroom/Warehouse Department for entry level positions. The candidate will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Required Skills and Education
- Must be a US Citizen or Naturalized Citizen
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Successful candidates must be 18 years of age at the time of hire.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills. Must be able to interact with a variety of people in a variety of settings. Ensure that inter-departmental relations are maintained.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have reliable transportation to/from work
- Must be able to obtain and maintain base access to Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam and/or any other required security clearances
- Must be able to work all shifts, overtime, weekends and Holidays as needed.
- Must be able to board ships, enter confined spaces with limited visibility and have the ability to climb up and down stairs and/or ladders of varying heights to complete the job or inspections.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors under all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work with electric, pneumatic power tools and shop equipment.
- Must be physically and medically qualified to wear required personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety shoes, safety glasses, respiratory protection, etc.)
- Ensure that all safety requirements and policies are properly followed and enforced.
- Previous experience working in a Toolroom/Warehouse
- Ability to operate Company vehicles and lift truck
- Experience working in maritime and/or shipyard environment
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Platforms & Services designs, develops, produces, supports, maintains, modernizes and upgrades armored combat vehicles, wheeled vehicles, naval guns, surface ship combatants, commercial vessels, missile launchers, artillery systems, military ordnance, and protective wear and armor. Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top