Time Collection / Payroll Processor
1. Performs day-to-day Time Collection processing for their Sector.
2. Enters and validates new or terminated employee input to time collection systems in a timely and accurate manner; enters labor for employee if required.
3. Reviews daily/weekly timesheets for errors. Enters timesheet adjustments into the labor system as required.
4. Issues or initiates employee/manager labor notifications related to their timesheets and follows up on missing, unsigned and unapproved timesheets.
5. Supports Shared Services Payroll Analysts with employee inquiries related to labor/pay issues and responds to employees' time collection policy/process questions. Handles customer service requests and cases.
6. Supports any compliance or audit requests as they arise (e.g., DCAA, Internal Audit, etc.).
7. Performs other related duties, as required.
Required Skills and Education
Min. Education: High School Diploma
Pref. Education: Associates Degree in relevant field in Finance, Accounting, or Mathematical studies
• 2 years directly related professional experience
• Knowledge of Time Collection systems (Deltek or Autotime) and Payroll functions, processes and systems (PeopleSoft)
• Familiarity with financial systems and ERPs (CostPoint), including Deltek Time & Expense and reporting software Cognos
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Strong process and systems skills
• Proficiency with numbers and strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization and follow-through skills
Preferred Skills and Education
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Able to articulate complex subject matter effectively
- Able to anticipate problems and respond accordingly
- Excellent entrepreneurial skills and ability to work independently
- Experience with time collection systems, preferably Deltek/Autotime
- Experience in a finance shared service or call center environment preferred
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top