Thermal Sensors Program Manager
Come be a part of a growing business area and a valued member of the team. We currently have an opening for a Program Manager in the STS Business Area. The role provides an opportunity within the Survivability, Targeting, and Sensing Solutions Business Area's program management function. Based in Lexington, MA, this position is a great opportunity for an a candidate with program management experience. As a Program Manager II, this individual shall:
- Manage program and technical team through the engineering, manufacturing, development and prototype deliveries in new and growing thermal product families.
- Be highly motivated to work with a dynamic, collaborative group
- Collaborate with Program Managers, Business Development, Operations and Engineering to execute strategies for the Lexington Business Center
- Make strategic decisions in a fast paced environment
- Ensure that opportunities receive the necessary support and services from the functional organizations to achieve program objectives
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills in order to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills in order to interact with and present to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Be comfortable working in an unstructured environment where the day to day responsibilities are fluid
- Ability to work with and lead a diverse and highly motivated team under potentially stressing circumstances.
- Minimum ability to hold SECRET clearance. Must work well with others both internally and externally.
- Experience managing development and production programs.
- Experience in the commercial sensors market.
8+ years with MS
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top