Test Technician III
- Nashua, NH
BAE Systems is looking for an experienced Test Technician to test, troubleshoot and remedy electronic components for some of the worlds most advanced aircraft. This position requires a passion for electronics, excellent oral and written communication skills, and a continuous improvement attitude. Responsibilities include:
- Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of production assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences.
- Lays out and assembles units for production equipment according to designs and specifications.
- Adjusts and calibrates systems as needed.
- Modifies equipment by adding, removing, or altering components as defined by predetermined diagrams and sketches.
- Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed.
- Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures
- Work hours 5:00am-3:30pm Monday-Thursday
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship or Permanent Resident status
Required Skills and Education
- 2+ Years of Experience
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read electronic assembly schematics
- Ability to set up and operate test equipment per procedures.
- Operation of various pieces of test equipment, including Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes, and Multimeters .
- Knowledge of Analog, Digital and RF circuitry
- Experience Troubleshooting electronics
- Associates Degree in Electronics or a related field
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top