Test Tech 2
- Performs Non Destructive operational tests on a wide variety of moderately complex composite production components, subassemblies and systems using data sheets, established test specifications and standard test procedures, which clearly outline procedures to be followed.
- Sets up and operates in accordance with prescribed procedures a variety of test stands consisting of multiples of standard test equipment such as pulse generators, amplifiers, voltmeters, counters, etc.
- Works with engineering instructions and standard test procedures to operationally test developmental products as required.
- Aligns and adjusts subassemblies and/or systems in accordance with test procedures and data sheets to comply with established specifications and acceptable performance.
- Interprets test data and checks results against specifications, test procedures and data sheets to determine proper functioning and quality of product.
- Deviates from standard test procedures as required to troubleshoot, locate and diagnose malfunctions within the unit requiring application of technical knowledge, skill and ingenuity. Realigns and readjusts unit as required.
- Designates rework instructions where necessary and retest work after rework.
- Stamps and otherwise approves test results. Records test data and submit test failure/acceptance reports and notifies supervisor of unusual conditions or undesirable trends.
- Performs visual and mechanical inspections on various components and assemblies.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top