Test Tech 1
Performs routine operational tests on moderately complex electronic production components, and subassemblies. Assists higher classified technicians in the performance of more complex tests.
- Follows simple test specifications, test procedures and verbal instructions in order to perform a variety of routine, standard tests which require reading, interpreting and verifying specifications using simple test stand setups.
- Operates a limited variety of standard test equipment such as voltmeter, oscilloscopes, etc. usually working with one piece of equipment at a time as specified.
- Determines quality of equipment being tested by checking test results against specific test procedures and data sheets.
- Performs simple troubleshooting activities, diagnoses minor deficiencies in equipment and recommends rework where necessary.
- Affixes acceptance stamp to equipment indicating that tested components, subassemblies and systems conform to predetermined standards and specifications.
- Records test data and prepares test failure/acceptance reports and other paperwork as required.
- Assists higher classified technicians in performance of more complex tests involving the simultaneous use of a wide variety of standard test equipment.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top