Test Equipment Control Specialist
Log incoming and outgoing measuring and test equipment arriving and leaving from the calibration lab. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
Required Skills and Education
Requires a High school diploma or equivalent
Work to established policies, programs and procedures for the maintenance of a test equipment control crib so that maximum equipment utilization and calibration economy are achieved.
- Assists in facilitating equipment availability required to support division programs. Assists in coordinating intra-divisional equipment loans and in polling counterparts and vendors for equipment availability.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with supervisors and engineers so that group requirements for test and measuring equipment can be fulfilled.
- Coordinates files of warehouse storage orders with the Corporate Property Office so that surplus and obsolete equipment may be disposed.
- Assists in preparing purchase requisitions and requests from Company stores working from Engineering requests. Track requests from initiation through delivery.
- Maintains various files for work orders, cost data, calibration recall programs, etc.
- Tag Capital equipment and minor property. Provide reporting as necessary.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Preferred Skills and Education Must be able to lift 50 Lbs. About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top