Test Equipment Control Specialist 1
The primary focus of this job will be to control and monitor the inventory of all tools and test equipment in a Manufacturing organization and coordinate the on time calibration of equipment with the user organization and Metrology
Additional focus will be to work with Company Asset Management to support required Company and Government property inventories and audits
Perform necessary duties to assist in the support of a test equipment loan crib, an incoming and outgoing measuring and test equipment disposition service and a calibration recall program.
Minimum Education and Experience Requires a High School Diploma and two (2) years related experience in electronic engineering and expediting Required Skills and Education Must be computer literate and have a working knowledge of Windows based systems including MS Office
Must be a US citizen Must be able to acquire a Secret Clearance
1. Work to established policies, programs and procedures for the maintenance of a test equipment control crib so that maximum equipment utilization and calibration economy are achieved.
2. Assists in facilitating equipment availability required to support division programs. Assists in coordinating intra-divisional equipment loans and in polling counterparts and vendors for equipment availability.
3. Maintains an effective working relationship with supervisors and engineers so that group requirements for test and measuring equipment can be fulfilled.
4. Coordinates files of warehouse storage orders with the Corporate Property Office so that surplus and obsolete equipment may be disposed.
5. Assists in preparing purchase requisitions and requests from Company stores working from Engineering requests. Track requests from initiation through delivery.
6. Maintains various files for work orders, cost data, calibration recall programs, etc.
7. Tag Capital equipment and minor property. Provide reporting as necessary.
8. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top