Test Engineer (Master)
Join BAE Systems' Intelligence and Security Sector and be a part of the team that solves some of the world's most complex technical challenges. Are you one of the many who finds solving Security challenges personally rewarding? The Intelligence and Security Sector is searching for a Test Engineer. This role provides technical expertise with developing and executing automated testing scripts as part of a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps pipeline.
This role performs software development to:
- Implement scripts
- Evaluate test results
- Implement a feedback loop in a Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
- This role is responsible for technical planning, verification and validation, and fielding.
- Duties include performing integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- This role also requires generating test data in multiple environments.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Experience supervising others.
- Candidate must have BS and a minimum of 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Position requires on-site performance in the WMA
- Position requires a clearance with polygraph, must be eligible for crossover, and must meet the intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 704, Personnel Security
- Position requires personnel have U.S. Citizenship
- Experience with the Intelligence Community preferred
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top