Test Engineer II
BAE's Intelligence and Security organization has an opportunity to hire a Test Engineer II holding an active Top Secret clearance. The ideal candidate will have experienced in the Agile development methodology, and will be responsible for creating software test and automating test cases, performing application testing, validating bugs, and isolating issues; writing and initiating tests and then analyzing and reporting the test results in the proper ticketing system. Tests high performance and large-scale immersive visualization systems that discover and exploit social networks.
Candidates with a demonstrable history of success in any combination of the following skills are being sought:
- Automated Testing and Associated Tools
- Development of Test Plans, Procedures and Reports
- Continuous Testing Methodologies
- and many more.....
The Tester Engineer II will support automated test framework and capabilities which are necessary for developers and the CI/CD pipeline to operate more effectively.
Potential work locations across the Washington, DC metro area to include:
- Washington, DC
- Chantilly, VA
- Crystal City, VA
- Vienna, VA
- Linthicum MD
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- 3 years of experience with development and scripting languages
- 3 years of experience with test automation tools such as Jasmine, Karma, Selenium or Junit
- Experience with integrating test automation frameworks into a CI/CD pipeline
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well on teams.
- Willingness to be flexible working on short and long term tasks including rotating through DevOps programming automated testing.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top