Test Anst Sr
The Test Engineer is responsible for conducting testing on the various components for the new USSS Events Planning and Execution (EPE) application.
- The Tester will provide support to the Agile Teams as needed in areas of testing, usability, security and build/tools management.
- The Test Engineer will work to provide the USSS a situational web application for both event planning and event execution functions that enables unified logistics planning, provisioning, scheduling and cost tracking actions and mobility surrounding protective, investigative, training or administrative events.
- Performs formal system testing activities for a particular project or subset of a larger project under supervision of more experienced test personnel.
- Performs analysis of documented user requirements and directs or assists in the design of test plans in support of user requirements for moderately complex to complex software or IT systems.
- May participate in all phases of risk management assessment and software/hardware development.
- Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation support all applicable clients, agency or industry standards time lines and budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top