The candidate will be responsible for creating, writing and maintaining user manuals, how-to guides, instructions, and references.Additionally, the candidate will record meeting minutes, action items and facilitate meetings. Candidate must be a knowledgeable user of MS Suite self-motivated andable to work well independently.
Writes,rewrites and/or edits technical documents such as technical procedure manuals,user/service manuals, programming manuals, operational specifications, and related technical publications to communicate clearly and effectively technical specs and instructions to a wide range of audiences. Acquires subject knowledgeby interviewing product developers, observing performance of productionmethods, referring to technical specifications, blueprints, engineering illustrations, and trade journals Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Must possess Full-Scope Polygraph; applicant will not be
considered without one
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Suite
- Write clear and concise policies, procedures, guidelines, and instructions
- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order,
clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
- Edit,standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or
- Consult with customer representatives to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication
- Observe production, developmental, and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
- Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material
Developing,designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or
products, including artistic contributions
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes
comply with laws, regulations, or standards
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top