BAE Systems is looking for an Technical Writer for the upcoming ESITE ISEO opportunity. This position is responsible researching, writing, editing, and proofreading technical data for use in documents such as manuals, procedures, specifications, and special reports,
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Basic understanding of IT service operations
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Candidate must hold a current Security+ or greater certification, and be enrolled in the Continuing Education (CE) program through CompTIA in accordance with DOD 8570.01-M.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top