Technical Intern 4
BAE Systems Platforms & Services has openings for Systems Engineering Interns for Summer 2018 to support the Combat Vehicles program in Sterling Heights, MI.
Systems Engineering Intern to work in multi-disciplinary team environment performing systems engineering tasks for military vehicle development programs. Responsibilities include aiding requirements development, Size, Weight, Power, Cooling and Cost (SWaP-CC) management, risk assessments, and trade study documentation.
- Support technical specification development, at component, subsystem, and system levels, by analyzing and interpreting product performance specifications to ensure appropriate requirement flow down, allocation, and traceability.
- Aid in Size, Weight, Power, Cooling and Cost (SWaP-CC) analysis for vehicle platforms
- Interpret specifications, technical documentation, and/or test deliverables to evaluate requirement conformity.
- Work with Integrated Product Teams to understand and document requirements compliance, verification, and validation throughout the products life cycle.
- Assist in the definition, documentation, and management of interfaces between assigned sub-system and components (thermal, signal, data, etc.).
- Support trade studies to drive design decisions and document trade study results .
- Complete work assignments in a thorough, consistent, and punctual manner
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures, and rules governing professional staff behavior
- Adhere to company and professional ethics governing the handling of confidential information and the observation of confidentiality.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top