Technical Intern 1
SUMMARY: The goal of the BAE Systems Hawaii Shipyards Fall 2017 internship is to allow the selected individual to utilize his/her classroom knowledge and apply it to the work environment. The Safety, Health, & Environmental Intern will assist with daily inspections of various work areas to ensure compliance with safety/health regulations, company policies, procedures and customer requirements.
Experience and Professional Skills
- Identify areas of safety concerns with regards to including, but not limited to, life and safety codes, safety work practices, personal protective equipment, fall protection, fire protection, confined and enclosed space entry, hazardous communication standards, electrical safety, lock-out tag-out, etc.
- Participates in performing facility, job site and regulatory inspections with a Safety Tech.
- Supports the Safety Department by accurately maintaining logs and databases.
- Utilizes current skills and provides insight to assist with various tasks and projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top