Technical Content Manager I
BAE Systems is looking for qualified professionals to join our team for an exciting opportunity supporting sustainment and modernization efforts for the Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic Missile weapon system. The Minuteman III is a 1970s era weapon system and is scheduled to be retained as the United States military’s prompt, global strike deterrent system until at least 2030.
BAE Technical Content Managers will provide direct support to designated ICBM Systems Directorate personnel.
Job responsibilities include the following:
1. Conducts analyses of technical documentation to determine conformance with performance, operational, maintenance and training documentation and specifications. Provides recommendations on resolution of such issues.
2. Participates in validation and verification procedures. Assembles test packages, and conducts total package review to assure test package integrity. Prepares recommendations and corrective action requirements reports.
3. Coordinates or monitors the review of engineering change proposals, trouble and failure reports, and corrective action reports. Provides recommendations for action. Participates on engineering change review boards.
4. Provides independent recommendations for task expansion, increased efficiency, and performance improvement. Maintains high profile customer contact for improving liaison and good technical and programmatic relationships.
5. Prepares and gives presentations to management and customers.
6. Provides technological in support of management and customer contacts.
The position will be located at or near Hill AFB, Utah. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education High School Degree with 6+ years leading, managing or supporting government or military programs/personnel Associate Degree with 2+ years leading, managing, or supporting government or military programs/personnel
Bachelor’s Degree with 0+ years leading, managing, or supporting government or military programs/personnel Preferred Skills and Education Working knowledge of Operating Instructions, Technical Orders, Technical Manuals, Field Manuals, or other governmental technical directives. Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of grammar, writing, punctuation, editing practices and style practices. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top