Tech Supp Anst I
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Do you like a challenge, working with leading edge technology and high energy teammates?
If so, then consider joining our team as an Asset Manager position supporting a Helpdesk to support a multi-million dollar technology contract in Washington, DC.
At BAE Systems, we encourage independent thinkers, support our employees through training and mentorship, and foster a long term relationship.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for monitoring all customer information technology (I.T.) assets. Asset manager is also responsible for receiving/shipping customer parcels. This position is also required to provide the client with weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports of I.T. asset inventory.
- Maintains a database of assets for the Division, using the database to generate reports and inventory lists when required.
- Tracks asset movement within the Division, using BMC/Remedy incident and problem tracking software and the associated database.
- Provides lists of excess equipment to the government POC prior to the equipment being removed from the premises and updating those records in the database.
- Assists Service Desk with issuance of equipment from secure storage areas.
- Maintains assets in good repair, providing first level investigation of problem and contacting third party vendors whenever any repair or component replacement is needed.
- Coordinates with the Division's 3 Field Offices on asset installation and movement, and with third party maintenance vendor for any repairs required in the Field Offices.
- Orders expendable supplies for the customer's printers located in Washington, DC, ensuring a timely resupply and recycling of the expended cartridges and kits in keeping with the "Greening of the Government" initiative.
- Initiates procurement requests for small expendables and follows up follows up as needed.
- Ships items and equipment to the Field Offices via secure shipping, tracking, and ensuring on-time delivery.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top