Tech Manual Dev II
BAE Systems is in search of a Technical Manual Development author for F-35 Program Technical Data Supporting the development and sustainment of F-35 Air Vehicle Flight / Weapons Series Technical Data, including, but is not limited to:
- Normal and Emergency Operating Procedures
- System Descriptions
- Aircraft Operating Limitations
- Stores Limitations
- Aircraft Performance Data
- Pilot's In-flight Checklist
You will be responsible for the development and sustainment of Fighter Aircraft Air Vehicle Flight / Weapons Series Technical Data supporting Aircrew Data requirements. Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Technical Data Module Scheduling, Statusing, Development of Plans, and Joint Technical Data (JTD) Development Metrics.
- Insuring Conformance to JTD Integrated Project Team (IPT) Contract, Quality, Cost and Schedule Requirements and Objectives.
- F-35 Program IPT Horizontal and Vertical Coordination and Integration.
- F-35 Program Team Partner Coordination and Integration.
- Sustainment of F-35 Air Vehicle Flight / Weapons Series Technical Data resulting from and supporting F-35 Design Engineering Changes / New Business Development / Approved Field Change Recommendations (CR's).
- Design, Flight Safety, System Safety, and Specialty Engineering Technical Coordination and Schedule Integration.
- Development of and/or Inputs to, JTD IPT Plans, Documents, Processes, Procedures, and/or Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) Deliverables.
- Maintain JTD Auxiliary Schedule / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) Integrity on a Daily Basis.
- Some limited travel required
This position is located in Fort Worth, TX. Relocation assistance is available. Applicants must be currently residing in or willing to relocate to Fort Worth, TX or surrounding areas.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top