Tax & Treasury Support Accountant
· Compile and summarize data for timely Sales and Use, and other routine tax filings
- Identify and gather data requested by taxing authorities
- Support tax administration in determination of transaction taxability for purchase requisition
- Issue resale certificate for approved requests
- Reconcile account balances
- Process Non-PO check requests for tax and other misc. payments
- Process Journal entries with proper supporting documentations
- Assist in processing wire transfers in USD and foreign currency.
- Assist in updating desktop procedures
- Assist in monitoring cash activities and recording it in a timely manner
- Assist in preparation of corporate tax package
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of related experience
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge in Deltek Costpoint
- Good working knowledge of Sales and Use tax
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top