Task Order Management Portal Administrator
- Sterling, VA
BAE Systems is building a team of System Administrators to maintain operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators and engineers in support of the Intelligence Community. Our team of administrators will set up administrator and service accounts, maintain system documentation, tune system performance, and install system wide software. The team will make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinate installation and provide backup recovery. The team will also develop and monitor policies and standards related to the use of computing resources.
Assigns role based access controls. Collaborates with Technical Writer to develop user guide and frequently asked questions document. Assists PM with migration of deliverables from Transition-In period to portal's document library. Serves as focal point for user feedback on portal, analyzes and recommends feature and bug fix prioritization, and performs verification and validation of features and bug fixes.
Work Locations for this opportunity are located primarily in Sterling VA and Joint Base Anacostia Bolling. However, other work locations are available in Reston VA, Charlottesville VA, Doral Florida and other CONUS and OCONUS. We're hiring multiple candidates for this position, ranging in skill levels from Junior to Subject Matter Expert.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in computer related field.
- 0-3 years | 4-8 years | 9-12 years |13+ years of related experience.
- Active TS clearance
- Experience with .NET Web application development using C+ and ASP.NET.
- Experience developing Web parts and related coding techniques and best practices and feature deployment.
- Experience with form building and custom workflow development.
- Expert in all out-of-the-box features in SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Experience with CAML, CSS and SQL Server.
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written required.
- Candidate must hold a current Security+, or greater, and be enrolled in the Continuing Education (CE) program through CompTIA in accordance with DOD 8570.01-M.
- Experience supporting the missions of analysts in the Defense Intelligence Agency or Combatant Commands.
- ITIL Foundation v4
- Microsoft Server ITIL v4 experience and certification
- Working knowledge of System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top