Serve as an RFI and Task Manager responsible for processing support requests/Requests for Information (RFI) from DIA and DoD components and the Intelligence Community (IC). Specific responsibilities of a Task Manager include:
• Facilitate tasking and RFI Coordination with other DIA entities, DoD Components, IC representatives, and other external agencies.
• Receive and track incoming and outgoing support requests using existing RFI Tracking tools.
• Oversees the day-to-day tasking for coordination and information sharing across multiple organizations.
• Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for key workflows associated with the request/RFI process.
• Screening, evaluation and analysis of intelligence RFIs from multiple sources and directs them to the appropriate action officer.
• Report completed and ongoing task status for briefing to leadership.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Bachelor or Master's degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience, or, specialized training & 4-8 years' intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
Must have an active TS/SCI Clearance.
Preferred Skills and Education
Applicants should have a basic understanding of the IC, the intelligence cycle, intelligence disciplines (Human Intelligence, Measurement and Signature Intelligence, Geospatial Intelligence, Signals Intelligence, and Open Source Intelligence).
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top