Reporting to the NC Senior Program Manager, the Senior Project Specialist - Radford will primarily support the NC Program Manager and Project Coordinators at RFAAP. Specific duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
Management/Support Meetings with internal and external stakeholders; lead meetings where reasonable in support of the Sr. Program Manager.
Support Projects: Support NC Modernization Program at RFAAP with regard to the following project management practice areas that he/she is assigned to manage:
- Project Integration.
- Scope Management.
- Time Management (schedules).
- Cost Management.
- Quality Management.
- Communications Management.
- Risks/Opportunities Management.
- Construction Progress / Construction Monitoring.
- Customer Relations Management.
- RFAAP Production Coordination.
- RFAAP Support Groups (Safety, Environmental, Security, etc. Coordination.
- Projects Reporting. Provides regular reports to the Radford Senior Program Manager on all projects at RFAAP projects
he/she is responsible for supporting.
- Communicates summaries and recommendations to the Radford Senior Project Manager based on assessment of
internal and external resources. Foresees difficulties and reacts to communicate and avoid misunderstanding.
- Will support the Sr. PM and Project Managers with managing stakeholder interface.
- Support to interface with subcontractors, developing skills for future application in providing leadership and direction to
ensure projects are completed on time and within budget constraints.
- Determine project scope of work, project performance objectives, success and acceptance criteria. Identify work
elements of the project. Assign work and follow-up as project demands.
- Develop project schedules and execution elements of projects with the Sr. PM and Radford Project Managers
- Support the preparation of cost estimates and establish budgets for the project work elements. Partner with
Procurement Department to obtain bid quotations from subcontract & materials suppliers.
- Project Management Assignments. Supports the NC Modernization Program.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top