Targeting and Operations Support
BAE Systems is seeking a senior intelligence officer with targeting and HUMINT operations experience to support a client's operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The positions requires an active clearance with Polygraph. There is no exception to the clearance requirement. Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates must effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The positions require prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations and familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing all-source intelligence to identify individuals, networks, and organizations of interest and propose avenues of operational access in support of financial operations.
- Identify operational approaches and support operational funding mechanisms to advance operational objectives.
- Collaborate and coordinate with a broad range of stakeholders to identify operational priorities, develop new targeting opportunities, and produce targeting profiles.
- Engage both Headquarters and field elements to drive new targeting opportunities.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Active clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree (An additional 5 years of related experience may be substituted for education)
- 10+ year of applicable operational experience
- Awareness of Counterintelligence issues and CI environments
- Experience drafting cables and other documentation to engage field elements
- Demonstrated experience utilizing targeting tools
- Strong written and oral communications skills
Strong knowledge of US and international regulatory climates regarding financial transactions
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top