Talent Acquisition Specialist Senior - Technical
Provide the highest level of talent acquisition services. Deliver high quality candidates and advances the BAE brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through BAE’s selection process. Perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Write complete and detailed intake documents ensuring an understanding of job duties, job responsibilities, and required/desired skills.
- For hard-to-find skills, partner with Sourcing to develop additional candidates via new sourcing techniques.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Engage and convert qualified candidates generated from BAE sourcing team to full-time hires.
. Pre-screen candidates using behavioral interviewing techniques.
. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with BAE leaders and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
. Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
. Prepare candidates for interviewing with BAE and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting
. For positions being worked, (e.g., Platform and Services, etc.) in conjunction with the Sourcing team for critical skill needs, organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview team and sourcing team.
. Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of BAE’s compensation policy and delegation of authority
. Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
. Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches through BAE’s applicant tracking tool to ensure audit-ready posture at all times.
. The ability to track and report metrics regarding recruiting activity and in compliance with company policy and procedures, federal and state laws.
Will be required to travel from Radford, VA to Kingsport, TN.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
Experience in full life-cycle recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Demonstrated knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, legal/compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and candidate due diligence.
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities in the BAE applicant tracking system.
- Proven ability to learn and adapt new recruiting ideas, processes, techniques, etc.
- Ability to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, and be adaptable/flexible Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to talent acquisition leadership.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
- Ability to travel as required. Preferred Skills and Education
Engineering Recruitment Experience
Manufacturing Recruitment Experience
Experience creating relationships with local training and employment centers
University recruiting Experience
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services Posting BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. With headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, this Platform and Services Group of BAE Systems employs nearly 11,000 professionals at more than 30 locations worldwide. Platform and Services is a global leader in the design, development, production, and service support of armored combat vehicles, major and minor caliber naval guns and missile launchers, canisters, artillery systems, and intelligent munitions. People are the greatest asset in any Company. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top