Talent Acquisition Specialist
BAE Systems is looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to help attract the best and brightest to our company. This position is fast paced and you will be joining a fun and cohesive team. In this role you will provide the highest level of talent acquisition services for the Electronic Systems Sector. You will deliver high quality candidates and advance the BAE Systems brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the BAE Systems selection process. The qualified candidate will perform full life-cycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
Job duties will include:
- Write complete and detailed intake documents ensuring an understanding of job duties, job responsibilities, and required/desired skills.
- For hard-to-find skills, partner with our Sourcing team to attract additional candidates via new sourcing techniques.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with BAE Systems leaders and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing with BAE Systems and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, business strategy, organization, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of BAE Systems policies.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches through BAE System’s applicant tracking tool to ensure being audit-ready at all times.
- Consult with business on staffing and recruitment policies, ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity mandates, compensation guidelines and other BAE Systems processes.
Local candidates only. No relocation is available for this position. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5+ years of recruiting experience.
- Strong experience and understanding of engineering and/or technology based recruiting
- Must be able to work as part of a geographically dispersed team and able to travel to other company sites.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions, ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level
- Skilled at partnering with managers to establish staffing plans in anticipation of new business
- Experienced in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, legal/compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends and relationship management
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities in the BAE Systems applicant tracking system
- Ability to learn and adapt new recruiting ideas, processes, techniques, etc. and be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, and be adaptable/flexible
- Must handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
- Have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures and quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints Preferred Skills and Education – Defense industry experience including OFCCP regulations highly preferred
- Certifications and/or training in the field (such as AIRS, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.) About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top