Talent Acquisition Coordinator
This position is responsible for providing project and administrative support to a Talent Acquisition team within a dynamic business sector. This role will be responsible for supporting activities related to the hiring process, recruitment events, working with candidates and various team activities.
- Assist in scheduling interviews.
- Post job openings to a variety of sites, including college career services office and professional associations.
- Lead and/or assist with event planning related to recruiting events, college fairs as well as internal team meetings.
- Serve as Lead for Redeployment activities within the business sector.
- Order and manage the inventory of job fair supplies and giveaways Assist candidates with routine processing questions.
- Monitor the recruiting email box for internal employees.
- Track employee referral awards and payments.
- Work with TA to increase visibility of referral candidates throughout the business sector.
- Provide assistance during the Internal Transfer Process.
- Partner with the Travel department to coordinate out of town candidate travel arrangements and assist with candidate expense reports.
- Process internal reference checks for current and former employees.
- Partner with recruiting team on additional recruitment functions, including resume review, sourcing and interviewing.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team with various research and/or special projects.
- Serve as admin for Talent Acquisition SharePoint site to post applicable documents/resources
- Help in monitoring weekly hires to ensure that background check/drug screenings are completed
- Assist with generating and submitting reports for the TA team
- Respond to general recruiting inquiries (statuses of applications, general recruitment process info)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required Skills and Experience:
- Interest in the field of Talent Acquisition or Human Resources.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Team player who exhibits adaptability
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and stress.
Preferred Skills and Education
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Basic knowledge of HR terminology, employment law, and general practices preferred.
- 1 – 2 years prior human resources or recruiting experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top