Talent Acqstn Spec I
As a College Recruiter at BAE Systems, you will play a key role in helping shape the organization's future by collaborating with colleagues across the growing Intelligence & Security (I&S) sector, and across the company, to consistently identify and attract talented students to our team. You will be constantly challenged to think creatively about how to drive hiring results. You will be instrumental in developing, implementing, and executing an on campus recruiting strategy, with a particular emphasis on sourcing high quality candidates.
Approximately 25% travel is required.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and attend all on-campus events for I&S' target schools, identifying which events/opportunities best align with current recruiting strategies
- Network, build relationships, present to student organizations, and promote the BAE Systems brand at our university partners
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop and implement sourcing strategies for both technical and non-technical positions.
- Actively implement diversity recruitment strategies
- Provide data and insights to assist in further development of talent acquisition strategy
- Help shape and build the LEAP Internship Program, including leveraging current interns as brand ambassadors
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top