- Washington, DC
This BAE Systems program supports our federal customer in providing program management and technical support; business process management and governance; systems engineering life cycle governance, IT support, planning, and coordination; customer relationship management; organizational change management, and office administration and communications to the CFO Resource Management Transformation team. BAE Systems has been supporting this program since 2004 and has won another 3 year contract.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence at BAE Systems. We are seeking a Tableau Report Developer to support the above program. As a tableau developer, you will have the opportunity to support the major federal agency through the development of a cutting edge software solution.
- Works with the customer, program manager, business analysts and other developers to transform data into actionable intelligence through graphics and analytics
- Develops reports and complex dashboards and data visualizations using Tableau
- Works closely with team members to migrate reports from OBIEE to Tableau and that includes building new data sources in Tableau, and re-creating OBIEE dashboards in Tableau
- Uses ETL tools like Informatica in addition to Application Development products. Familiarization with Oracle 12c and APEX would be a plus
- Must be able to gather and document requirements.
- Tests and validates solutions
- Works with testing team to resolve issues
A Bachelor's Degree with a hard science concentration (i.e. Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or related) and 10 years' experience is required for this role. Master's degree can substitute the requirement of 10 years' experience
Clearance Requirement: Ability to obtain favorable DHS suitability/background investigation with the DHS Office of Security
- Expertise in conceptual, logical & physical modeling, data warehouse (DW) analysis, design, architecture, data mart (DM) creation, data mining and implementation of mission critical applications using industry standard technologies.
- Development experience with Business Intelligence tools required.
- Expertise in enterprise level information design and architecture, database design, development, testing, data management, backup, recoveries, performance tuning, replication and security.
- Experience with SQL and data modeling required.
- Proficient in developing Interactive dashboards in Tableau.
- Experience in ad-hoc data analysis, solution design, reporting & dashboard development.
- Expertise with Tableau repository, TABCMD, TABADMIN commands and SAML SSO.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau, creating dashboards, and SQL optimization. Experience with additional Business Intelligence tools such as OBIEE, Business Objects, SSRS, or SSAS a plus
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top