Systems Engineer/Transition Manager
• Analyze complex data sets and design migration approaches.
- Serve as an interface between the Transition Team, other program Technical Leads, and customers.
- Provide daily technical direction and guidance to System Engineers, Database Engineers, and other technical staff. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education • Solid, in-depth SE experience in Software Development Lifecycle Support.
- Experience with data modeling.
- Recent experience in one or more of the following areas: database transition, system architecture; high level system requirements management including requirements decomposition; secure systems engineering and development, trade-off analysis to determine best technology; Interface control. Preferred Skills and Education • At least 10 years of experience in a technical leadership position.
- Experience working with staff within an Agile development environment strongly preferred. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top